domingo, junho 09, 2013

0

[Instagram] Rochelle Mclean

@rochelle_deanna: 
I had an incredible time tonight at my friends wedding.!!! But coming home to this face and cuddling with her before bed is always my favorite part of each new day! So BLESSED! And so APPRECIATIVE! #grateful #greatfamily #greatfriends #greatlife #love #goodnight #bonnenuit #buenasnoches 
Eu estive num incrível casamento esta noite do meu amigo!!! Mas voltar para casa para esse rosto e aconchegar com ela antes na cama é sempre minha parte favorita a cada novo dia! TÃO ABENÇOADA!! E tão GRATA! #agradecida #grandefamilia #grandeamigos #grandevida #amor #boanoite


@rochelle_deanna 
Gorgeous bride @laurali82 with her father today. I'm so happy for you and kris. Thank you for letting me be apart of your special day! I wish you both all the love and happiness in the world! 
Noiva linda @ laurali82 com seu pai hoje. Estou tão feliz por você e Kris. Obrigado por me deixar ser parte de seu dia especial! Eu desejo a ambos todo o amor e felicidade do mundo! 

 

@rochelle_deanna 
Getting ready for @laurali82 wedding! MAC FIX+ is a MUST have for today! Need my makeup to stay on all day and all night! 
Se preparando para o @ laurali82 casamento! FIX MAC + eu devo ter para hoje! Preciso da minha maquiagem para ficar durante todo o dia e toda a noite!

0 comentários: