terça-feira, junho 18, 2013

0

[Áudio + download + letra] IN A WORLD LIKE THIS







 IN A WORLD LIKE THIS

You've got me wide open(wide open)
Now,I'm yours
You found me with heart broken (heart broken)
On the floor
Became my salvation (salvation)
Trough the wars
You got me wide open (wide open)
Now,I'm sure


[Refrão]


In the world like this
When some back down
I,I know we're gonna make it
In a time like this
When love's  comes round
I,I know we got to take it
In a world like this,when people
Fall apart
In a time like this
When nothing comes
From the heart
In a world like this
I've got you


And now I free falling (free falling)
In your eyes
You got me still calling (still calling)
No surprise
I never knew I could love till
End of time
And now I free falling (free falling)
By your side
 

[REFRAO]

Yeah..in the world like this
You got me wide open (wide open)
Yeah
And now I free falling(free falling)


 Créditos Tatyana Cruz pela letra

0 comentários: