quinta-feira, julho 16, 2009

1

Blog de Brian em seu site oficial

Brian que recentemente participou do jogo de baseball do All Star Weekend. E ele postou em seu site oficial um blog compartilhando a experiência dele como um jogador da liga!

I had an amazing time at the All Star Weekend in St. Louis!
I played baseball growing up so it was a wonderful opportunity to live my major league dream. I had a great chat with Ginuwine about the record biz. I got to rob Dave Winfield with an over the shoulder snow cone grab which he complained about in the locker room later….. ha ha …he is a great guy. Even though there was a 4 hour rain delay they fed me (eventually) and I met a lot of great people. They also put me to work passing out Advil to the old timers! (including me)
I FINALLY MADE SPORTS CENTER my favorite show on ESPN! (wish they would have shown more highlights of me and said my name right LOL)

Thanks: BackstreetBoysBR.Com

Um comentário:

  1. Embora eu seja uma carter mais que assumida não posso negar que o Brian tá um filé

    ResponderExcluir